Garrafon Reef Park VIP
Isla Mujeres is a beautiful island in the Mexican Caribbean with white sand beaches and a beautiful turquoise blue sea. One of the best activities that can be done on the island is to spend the day in the Garrafón water park, the park is a beautiful complex with an incredible panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea, also here you will find part of the Garrafón reef, where you can do snorkeling and seeing the different species of marine fauna of the Mexican Caribbean, the park also offers activities such as zip lines, kayaking, bicycle tours around the island and the pre-Hispanic steam bath, known as temazcal. Garrafón Park is an excellent place to relax, you can sunbathe on the lounge chairs, enjoy the pools and drink a refreshing drink at the national open bar and eat a delicious dish from the buffet menu. Without a doubt it is one of the best ways to spend the day in Isla Mujeres, either with your friends or with your family, the Garrafón park has something for everyone.
- 08:30 AM - Checkin for boarding at Marina aquatours pier.
- 09:00 am - Departure from Marina aquatours pier.
- 09:50 am - Arrival at Garrafon Park in Isla Mujeres
- 10:00 AM - Time to get lockers and change your clothes for beach day.
- 10:30 AM - Open bar.
- 11:00 AM - Zip line Service Open.
- 11:30 AM - Open Restaurants.
- 17:30 pm - Departure from the Garrafon Parl to Playa Langosta Pier at Cancun.
- 17:30 pm - Enjoy the sunset during the trip to Cancun.
- 18:00 pm - Arrival in Cancun, Playa Langosta Pier.
Schedules and Rate
- $109 USD
- $79 USD
- Departures every day
- 09:00 AM
- Round trip ferry transportation Cancun - Isla Mujeres.
- National open bar at Garrafon Park.
- Buffet all you can eat Garrafon.
- Snorkel equipment, life jacket, kayaks, pool, showers.
- Open bar (at Discovery Island)
- Beach club (pool, lockers, umbrellas and lounge chairs)
- Transportation to the pier
- Transportation from your hotel is not included but available for $15 USD.
- Dock fee ($ 13.00 USD per person, upon registration)
- Boarding point: Playa Langosta Pier. Remember to arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time, so that you can board smoothly.
- All passengers pay ground transportation, children pay transportation from 4 years of age.
- All services require prior reservation.
- If you book ground transportation service, you must indicate: Hotel, Lobby and room number.
li>All participants must be at least 1.20 m tall to carry out snorkeling activities.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women with more than 5 months are not allowed in any of our aquatic activities.
- Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
- If due to weather issues, the Harbor Master should cancel any activity and if the guests cannot reschedule, a proportional refund will be made for the activity not carried out.
- Remember to arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time, so that you can board smoothly.
- If you have recently undergone surgery or suffer from a condition that limits you physically (for example: back problems), it is important that you mention it to our reservations department before making your purchase.